Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

nightingale musings #5

I kinda needed a change of scene, so I spontaneousely decided to try a new design for this blog. This idea was haunting me for a while now, and although it is kinda clichéd with the polkadots and all, I like it. Somehow it expresses my mood lately. We have (had, actually) a nice winter up until now here in vienna, now it looks, as if it's paused for a while. 

I'm working on a super-challenging coat at fashion school and it makes me sick already. Even though I didn't really start yet. I'll try to post some pictures of the progress, since I have to finish this one quickly, because theres not much time left. 

  • A blog I recently stumbled apon has these great gift tags for download,so delightful! Hurry, before it's too late.
  • And these lovely birdy ornaments simply made my day. Would make fun gift tags as well!

Luna having fun - big time!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen