Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Monday Musings #6

Again!
Instead of  studying  I sum up the glorious pictures I came across this weekend, or now. 
I have an exam in nearly two hours... and..  I don't even want to mention the coat.
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaame oooon meeeeee (Shame on me!) Shaaaame meeee ooooon (Shame on me!)
(Thoughts singing another version of A-HA's "Take on me ._.)

 
Foxhunt - Baby! The American Duchess was lucky enough to reached the #1 most voted slot, and her design was produced in no-time. Luuucky Biaaaatch! (Admire her works, no offense! :)) This pretty baby is too expensive for me though. Sigh sigh.
Medium_portrait_image
American Duchess @ Garmz.com 


This room would be a dream come true for me. A tree in the house. A tree!

http://www.verhext.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cabin3.jpg

cabin


trunk

blanket



 Key-Collection. Lovely. Seem at Thought Patterns.

Int dec 87


K_346487chocolate


Look at these fleamarket finds at a little noveau.



Thanks to Rose I'm totally in the mood for dresses, lately.



Pretty!




THIS is the most perfect Vintage Dress for Winter! Three weeks ago I got myself a nice woolen tweed in brown, so I think I just have found its purpose!

http://www.vintagemartini.com/clothing/couture/old/pages/3190.JPG


In love! With the NoaNoa Christmas Collection. >> Noanoa.dk





Sam Webers Illustration for Shakespeare's "The Tempest". I CAN'T wait for the movie to come out.


Brent Schoepf - "Grandma's hot Air Balloon"





And last but not least: Astonishing, creepy & moody papercut vid. Simply *o*







 Oh dear, the mass of this post would be enough for 3 posts, actually. 
Nevermind.
mae xxx

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkUZxE50U1aVexlVL_Ejzcvhi7ddWevcEx_oP5LoPdGlEQm9xejCiPH2glueg40R0EF03JnKWIk7lF3_OUyvq8nhQnp_wFKKYh8JuHtl1BLi1T_1tqSHJPqVI6VQTV6JoVBPtjs3D99_9_/s1600/pmheden.jpg






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen