Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

Moving into a house!

 I'll be busy the upcoming time, many things have been happening this year.
We're moving into a house with a huge garden and many dogs. I'm happy, life is good.

As I browse the net for inspiring home stuff, I will mostly post here:

Mostly in german but nice pictures anyway :)
We will get the keys in September and move in about 4 weeks. 
The first renovations will take place in maybe 2-3 weeks.
Still haven't decided on a color for my sewing room. Blue? Red? Currently I am green but I think I'll change that. Maybe white with a hint of red? I need a motivating room. 

\\\\\\



Many projects are in making, I started a dog-fashion business:

Shop will be updated soon with new products and a relating project involving a fashion show for dogs will become reality soon. I'll keep you posted.
For now, dogs and moving stuff  have priority, but I hope to move on with my private sewing stuff, soon. 
I finished some garments, like blouses, dresses, skirts, pants and a leather bag a while ago, but I didn't consider it to be worthy to blog about. The bag maybe. A photodump is due anyway. 

Hope you all are doing well!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen