Montag, 13. August 2012

Fall attire

Good to be back!
As very soon we will move to a new house (a house!) so I'm pretty occupied.. buuuut nevertheless,
I'm thinking of sewing some pieces up for fall.

How about matchy matchy stuff... ?
Maybe a bag and a coat? I don't know if that would be too much or look pleasing.
Well, let's see, what are the options:




via moop



can't decide yet. but, I'd like to take waxed canvas
like this, found via ikea


inspirational piece was this item:

Rain Coat by Maison Scotch

I tried it on, and I LOVED it, but, the fit wasn't ...the best. So I decided to wait.
And ...nothing happened of course. Well, now, that ikea has a similar fabric in stock, I'd give it a go!
Well I'd tweak the whole thing a bit, but you get the idea.

Close up of the hood and collar.
Now I'm off for a walk .. but I will come back with ideas for a fitting pattern / style.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen